Harvard Business Review January – February 2022
Tạp chí Harvard Business Review January – February 2022 bao gồm những bài viết sau:
- Finding the Right CEO, When People Listen to Happy Songs, the Market Outperforms
- The Founder of UBI Group on Leading a Transition to Renewable Energy in Africa
- Reinventing Your Leadership Team.
- The ‘New You’ Business.
- How Companies Can Address Their Historical Transgressions.
- Family Ghosts in the Executive Suite.
- Manage Your Organization as a Portfolio of Learning Curves.
- Quantum Computing for Business Leaders.
- Sensemaking for Sales.
- Corporate Political Spending Is Bad Business
- How to Sell Your Ideas up the Chain of Command.
- HBR Case Study: Should You Compromise Your Founding Principles for Faster Growth?
- DEI Gets Real
- Life’s Work: An Interview with Robin Wright.